Tonight at 7pm ET on CNBC:
WILL A GOP MID-TERM SWEEP RESCUE THE STOCK MARKET?
- Larry Sabato, Director, University of Virginia Center for Politics
- David Wasserman, The Cook Political Report House Editor
- Greg Valliere, Chief Political Strategist; Potomac Research Group CNBC Contributor
- Andy Busch, BMO Capital Markets; CNBC Contributor
IRANIAN NUKES & $200 OIL
- John Kilduff, CNBC Contributor; Again Capital
- Frank Gaffney, Center for Security Policy President; Former Asst Secy of Defense for International Security Policy Under Reagan
TO RAISE OR NOT TO RAISE RATES:
FED'S HOENIG: GET OFF ZERO RATES! FED NEEDS TO RAISE RATES, END 0% RATE POLICY
- Ron Insana, CNBC Contributor; "How to Make a Fortune from the Biggest Bailout in U.S. History" Author
- Michael Pento, Chief Economist; senior economist at Euro Pacific Capital
MARKETS: WHAT'S AN INVESTOR TO DO?
- Joe Battipaglia, Stifel Nicolaus Market Strategist
- Warren Meyers, CNBC Market Analyst; Walter J. Dowd CEO
FANNIE/FREDDIE SUMMIT PREVIEW
CNBC’s Diana Olick reports.
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.