Tonight at 7pm ET on CNBC:
MARKETS: WILL SEPTEMBER FIZZLE OR SIZZLE?
- Michael Farr, CNBC Contributor; Farr, Miller & Washington President
- Jim LaCamp, Macroportfolio Advisors Sr. VP, Portfolio Manager
WHAT IS THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CONSIDERING TO BOOST GROWTH?
CNBC chief Washington correspondent John Harwood reports from Washington.
IS A TAX CUT PACKAGE ON THE TABLE?
Rep. Mike Pence (R-Ind) will join us.
INSIDE THE FED WITH DONALD KOHN
CNBC senior economics reporter Steve Liesman reports.
IS THE DOUBLE-DIP DEAD?
- Christopher Whalen, Institutional Risk Analytics
- James Glassman, George W. Bush Institute Executive Director; Kiplinger's Personal Finance Columnist
FDIC 'TOO BIG TO FAIL' HEARING
CNBC’s Hampton Pearson reports.
IS AN OBAMA SEPTEMBER TAX CUT/STIMULUS SURPRISE IN THE CARDS?
- Dean Baker, Co-Director of the Center for Economic and Policy Research
- James Pethokoukis, Reuters Money & Politics Columnist
TEA PARTY CANDIDATE 'S STUNNING WIN OVER LISA MURKOWSKI
- Joe Miller, Alaska Republican Senate Candidate
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.