On CNBC's Kudlow Report tonight:
MARKETS: WHAT'S NEXT - DOW 11,000 OR DOW 13,000?
- Barry Ritholtz, Fusion IQ; CEO, Director of Equity Research
- Mike Holland, Chairman of Holland & Company
- Harry Rady, CEO Rady Asset Management
GLOBAL INFLATION FEAR RISING
- Peter Schiff, President, Euro Pacific Capital
- Dan Greenhaus, Miller Tabak & Co Chief Economic Strategist
STATE OF THE UNION PREVIEW
- CNBC’s Eamon Javers reports.
OBAMA VS. GOP ON SPENDING; OBAMA TURNS LEFT ON SPENDING - CATERING TO AFL-CIO & TEACHER UNIONS?
- Robert Reich, Fmr. Labor Secretary; "Aftershock: The Next Economy & America's Future" author; CNBC Contributor; Univ. of CA., Berkeley, Prof.
- Steve Moore, Senior Economics Writer for WSJ Editorial Board; "Return to Prosperity" co-author
RUSSIAN TERROR ATTACK IMPLICATIONS
- Frank Gaffney, Center for Security Policy President; Former Asst Secy of Defense for International Security Policy Under Reagan
- Larry Korb, Ctr for American Progress Sr Fellow; Fmr. Asst. Defense Secy during Reagan Admin; Council on Foreign Relations member
Please join us at 7pm ET on CNBC.