On CNBC's Kudlow Report tonight at 7pm ET:
MARKETS & ECONOMY
- Keith McCullough, Founder & CEO of Hedgeye Risk Management; CNBC Contributor
- Todd Schoenberger, Managing Director LandColt Trading
- Thomas Belesis, John Thomas Financial Founder and CEO
EYE ON OIL: FUTURE PAIN AT THE PUMP?
- John Hofmeister, Citizens for Affordable Energy Founder & CEO; Fmr. President & CEO of U.S. Operations, Shell Oil
RONALD REAGAN’S 100TH ANNIVERSARY
- Steve Moore, Senior Economics Writer for WSJ Editorial Board; "Return to Prosperity" co-author
- Judy Kudlow, under Reagan fmr. speakers bureau chief; fmr asst. press secy justice dept.; dir. of public affairs at Federal Trade Commission
- Craig Shirley, "Rendezvous with Destiny" Author; Shirley & Banister Public Affairs President
EGYPT: DEPARTURE DAY?
- NBC’s Richard Engel reports.
FREE MARKET FRIDAY
1) ARE WE UNDERESTIMATING THE STRENGTH OF THE RECOVERY?
2) DO AMERICANS CARE ABOUT EGYPT? SHOULD THEY?
- Deroy Murdock, Nationally Syndicated Columnist with Scripps Howard News Service
- Joe LaVorgna, Deutsche Bank Chief U.S. Economist
- Steven Gandel, Time Magazine
Please join us at 7pm ET on CNBC.