Tonight at 7pm ET on CNBC:
APPLE CRUSHES FORECASTS
CNBC’s Bob Pisani will report.
ARE WE FACING A DOUBLE-DIP RECESSION OR NOT?
- Gary Shilling, president of A. Gary Shilling & Co.
- Milton Ezati, Lord Abbett Sr. Economist & Market Strategist
FED ON TAP TOMORROW … BERNANKE HEADS TO THE HILL
-Vince Reinhart, former director of the Federal Reserve Board's Division of Monetary Affairs, resident scholar at the American Enterprise Institute
- Gary Shilling, president of A Gary Shilling & Co.
- Milton Ezrati, Lord Abbett Sr. Economist & Market Strategist
- Peter Navarro, economics professor at UC Irvine
WASHINGTON TAX ATTACK
Senator Jim Demint (R-SC) will join us.
UNCERTAINTY FROM WASHINGTON …
THE WASHINGTON STORY IS NOT CREATING CONFIDENCE IN THE MARKETS/ECONOMY … WHERE'S THE PRO-GROWTH MESSAGE? WILL THE UNEMPLOYMENT EXTENSION HELP OR HINDER JOB CREATION?
- Jeffrey Miron, Senior Lecturer and Director of Undergraduate Studies in the Department of Economics at Harvard University
- Richard Socarides, former senior adviser to former President Bill Clinton
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.