Tonight at 7pm ET on CNBC:
REALITY OF MILITARY THREAT FROM N. KOREA...DOES IT TRANSLATE TO MARKET THREAT AT HOME?
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO PROTECT YOUR PORTFOLIO
- Zach Karabell, River Twice Research President; Economist; CNBC Fast Money Contributor
- Jim LaCamp, Macroportfolio Advisors Sr. VP, Portfolio Manager
- Frank Gaffney, Center for Security Policy President; Former Asst Secy of Defense for International Security Policy Under Reagan
HOW DEEP & HOW WIDE IS THE EUROPEAN DEBT THREAT?
- Andy Busch, BMO Capital Markets; CNBC Contributor
- Peter Navarro, "The Coming China Wars" Author; University Of California - Irvine Business Professor
IS IT TIME TO BUY THE MARKET?
- Art Hogan, Jefferies Managing Director, Global Equity Product
- Jim Iuorio, Options Action Contributor; Director, TJM Institutional Services
PART II OF THE GEORGE W. BUSH INTERVIEW
BUSH ON THE DOLLAR, SPENDING, TAXES & U.S. GLOBAL COMPETITIVENESS
HOW IMPORTANT IS A STRONG DOLLAR POLICY?
- Steve Moore, Senior Economics Writer for WSJ Editorial Board; "Return to Prosperity" co-author; Founder & Fmr. President of the Club for Growth
- Tony Fratto, CNBC Contributor; Fmr. White House Deputy Press Secretary
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.