Tonight at 7pm ET on CNBC:
TWO TOP ECONOMISTS SAY ECONOMY IS ON THE ROAD TO RECOVERY
WHAT'S IT MEAN FOR THE MARKETS?
- Art Laffer, Chief Investment Officer, Laffer Investments; Fmr. Reagan Economic Advisor
- Zach Karabell, River Twice Research President Economist; CNBC Fast Money Contributor
- Mike Ozanian, Forbes National Editor
OBAMA & THE BUSH TAX RATES DEBATE
- Robert Reich, Fmr. Labor Secretary; "Aftershock: The Next Economy and America's Future" author; CNBC Contributor; Univ. of CA., Berkeley
- Steve Moore, Senior Economics Writer for WSJ Editorial Board; "Return to Prosperity" co-author
BERNANKE VS. THE WORLD…GOLD TOPS $1400...BACK TO A GOLD-BASED CURRENCY?
CNBC’s Eamon Javers reports.
- Vince Reinhart, American Enterprise Institute Resident Scholar; Fmr. Dir. of monetary affairs at the FOMC
- Peter Navarro, "The Coming China Wars" author; University Of California - Irvine Business Professor
RISING PRICES AT THE GROCERY STORE
- CNBC’s Brian Shactman reports.
"BALANCED BUDGET NOW"
- Mike Lee , (R) Utah Senator Elect
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.