Tonight at 7pm ET ...
- Jeremy Siegel, Prof. of Finance; Wharton School; "The Future for Investors: Why the Tried & True Triumphs Over the Bold & New" Author
- Bob Froehlich, The Hartford, Sr. Managing Director -
- Stephanie Link, TheStreet.com Director of Research
EARNINGS - GOOGLE TOMORROW
- CNBC’s John Fortt reports.
IS THE CONSUMER DEAD? IS GAS/FOOD INFLATION GOING TO KILL THE CONSUMER?
- Brian Wesbury, First Trust Advisors Chief Economist
- Michael Pento, Euro Pacific Capital Chief Economist,Senior Economist/Vice President Managed Products
OBAMA'S DEBT REDUCTION PLAN
- CNBC chief Washington correspondent John Harwood reports from Washington.
ONE-ON-ONE WITH CONGRESSMAN PAUL RYAN
BUDGET DEAL GOOD WILL KILLED BY OBAMA IN ONE FELL SWOOP?
Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) will join us.
WILL OBAMA'S PLAN HELP OR HARM DEBT BOMB ECONOMY? SHOULD THE DEBT CEILING BE RAISED?
- Rep. Jay Inslee, (D-WA)
- Steve Moore, Senior Economics Writer for WSJ Editorial Board; "Return to Prosperity" co-author
WASHINGTON TO WALL STREET: INVESTING ON THE BUDGET CUTS
- Michael Farr, Farr, Miller & Washington/CNBC Contributor
- Bill Baldwin, Forbes Investment Strategies Editor
Please join us at 7pm ET.