Please join us at 7pm ET tonight on CNBC
- Stephen Weiss, Author, "The Billion Dollar Mistake" & Fast Money Contributor
- Don Luskin, CNBC Contributor; Trend Macro Chief Investment Officer
- Michael Farr, Farr, Miller & Washington; CNBC Contributor
CORPORATE TAX CUTS COULD SWEETEN TOUGH U.S. DEBT TALKS
- CNBC chief Washington John Harwood reports from Washington.
WILL U.S. CORPORATIONS GET THE CUTS THEY NEED TO COMPETE?
- Bob Herbold, Fmr. Microsolt COO
- Tyson Slocum, Public Citizen Director; Fmr. Public Citizens for Tax Justice Policy Analyst
IS THE FED LOSING ITS INDEPENDENCE?
- Vince Reinhart, American Enterprise Institute resident scholar; former director of monetary affairs at the FOMC
WHITE HOUSE BASHING BIG OIL? IS BIG OIL OBAMA'S SCAPEGOAT?
- Eamon Javers reports.
- John Kilduff, CNBC Contributor; Again Capital LLC Partner
- Joe Petrowski, Gulf Oil Pres. & CEO
SYRIAN PROTESTERS UNDER SIEGE
- Rula Amin, Al Jezeera Reporter reports from Damascus, Syria.
HOW WILL SYRIAN CONFICT IMPACT OIL?
- Helima Croft, Barclays Capital Director & Senior Geopolitical Strategist of Commodities Research
- Gen. Barry McCaffrey, NBC Military Analyst; U.S. Army (Ret.); McCaffrey Associates Pres.
WHERE IS AMERICA'S EXCEPTIONALISM? END OF THE AGE OF AMERICA? IS THE IMF RIGHT?
- Brett Arends, The Wall Street Journal Columnist
THE NEWEST LABOR WAR: UNION, FEDS ATTACK BOEING
- Bob Reich, Fmr. Labor Secretary; "Aftershock: The Next Economy and America's Future" author; CNBC Contributor; Univ. of CA., Berkeley, Prof. - Berkeley, CA
- Steve Moore, Senior Economics Writer for WSJ Editorial Board; "Return to Prosperity" co-author