Please join us at 7pm ET tonight on CNBC.
BREAKING NEWS: THE GREEK CONFIDENCE VOTE
- CNBC’s Michelle Caruso-Cabrera joins us live from Athens.
WHAT CAN WE EXPECT TO HAPPEN NEXT IN GREECE?
- Amb. Charles Ries, Senior Fellow Rand Corporation; Fmr. U.S. Ambassador to Greece (2004-2007)
- Amb. Daniel Speckhard, former U.S. Ambassador to Greece (2007-2010)
- CNBC’s Simon Hobbs
- CNBC’s Michelle Caruso-Cabrera
- Jason Trennert, Strategas Research Partners; Chief Investment Strategist & Managing Partner
- Kenny Polcari, ICAP Managing Director
- Boris Schlossberg, director of currency research at GFT
HUNTSMAN ENTERS GOP RACE
-CNBC chief Washington correspondent John Harwood joins us from Washington.
DOES THE U.S. NEED 5% INFLATION?!
- Rep. Barney Frank, (D-MA)
- Brett Arends, Wall Street Journal Columnist
WHAT ARE WE LEARNING FROM THE GREEK SPECTACLE WITH OUR DEBT TALKS?
- Sen. Lindsay Graham (R-SC)
- CNBC’s Kaori Enjoji joins us from Tokyo.
THE KUDLOW AMERICAN GROWTH COUNCIL - A WEEK-LONG SERIES...
DID THE STIMULUS WORK?
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz, (R) Utah
- Jared Bernstein, Center on Budget & Policy Priorities Sr. Fellow; CNBC Contributor; Fmr. Chief Economist, VP Biden