On Kudlow Report tonight at 7pm ET:
**CNBC’s Michelle Caruso-Cabrera will be hosting tonight & tomorrow night.
- Keith McCullough, Founder & CEO of Hedgeye Risk Management; CNBC Contributor
- Jack Bouroudjian, CEO of Index Futures Group; CNBC contributor
- Jim Glassman, "Safety Net" Author; George W. Bush Institute Executive Director
CRISIS IN THE MIDDLE EAST; LIBYA & KHADDAFY
- NBC’s Richard Engel reports.
OIL SPIKE: HOW HIGH & HOW LONG?
- John Kilduff, CNBC Contributor; Again Capital LLC Partner
- Dan Dicker, Independent Oil Trader, TheStreet.com Senior Contributor
- Robert Baer, former Middle East CIA field officer; TIME.com's intelligence columnist; author of See No Evil" & "The Devil We Know: Dealing with the New Iranian Superpower"
MORE MAYHEM IN MADISON
- Zac Schultz, WMTV Madison Reporter.
UNION BUDGET BATTLE
- Ben Manski, Liberty Tree Foundation Executive Director
- State Rep. Scott Suder, (R-WI) State Assembly Majority Leader
- Dan Mitchell, CATO Senior Fellow
- Keith Boykin, Former Clinton White House Aide; Editor of The Daily Voice online news site; CNBC contributor
Please join us at 7pm ET on CNBC.