Monday, June 21, 2010
On Tonight's Kudlow Report
Tonight at 7pm ET:
THE RAMIFICATIONS OF CHINA'S CURRENCY SWITCHEROO
What does it mean? Will this stave off the G20 & a Smoot-Schumer trade war?
- Peter Navarro, "The Coming China Wars" Author; University Of California - Irvine Business Professor
- Peter Morici, University of Maryland Robert H. Smith School of Business Prof; U.S. Internat'l Trade Commission Fmr. Chief Economist
- Dave Goldman, Senior Editor First Things Magazine
FINANCIAL REFORM ENTERS THE HOMESTRETCH
CNBC chief Washington correspondent John Harwood reports.
THE MARKET: SELL INTO RALLIES?
- Jason Trennert, Strategas Research Partners; Chief Investment Strategist & Managing Partner
- David Kotok, Cumberland Advisors Chairman & Chief Investment Officer; CNBC Contributor
- David Malpass, President, Encima Global; Deputy Asst Secy of Treasury Under Reagan '86-'89
OIL SPILL DISASTER LATEST
Slick Politics…BP CEO Tony Hayward out yachting this weekend...Obama golfing...White House deal with BP lobbyists?...What about the Jones Act?
CNBC’s Eamon Javers reports.
WILL THE DRILLING MORATORIUM LEAD TO ANOTHER CRISIS? AND WHY HASN’T THE JONES ACT BEEN SUSPENDED?
Republican Senator Roger Wicker from Mississippi will offer his take.
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.