Tuesday, June 29, 2010
On Tonight's Kudlow Report
PLEASE JOIN US THIS EVENING AT 7PM ET ON CNBC.
TODAY’S STOCK PLUNGE
CNBC’s Bob Pisani reports from the NYSE.
BONDS, CURRENCIES, TREASURIES
CNBC’s Rick Santelli reports.
WHAT’S DRIVING THE MARKETS DOWN?
- Jim Iuorio, Options Action Contributor; Director, TJM Institutional Services
- Peter Navarro, "The Coming China Wars" Author; University Of California - Irvine Business Professor
- Art Hogan, Managing Director Director, Global Equity Product
- CNBC’s Rick Santelli
MARKETS IN TURMOIL
Uncertainty: global debt fears; tax hikes, spending, austerity vs. stimulus - Is the Stimulus Model working or failing? Are we pouring money down a rat hole?
- John Mauldin, Millennium Wave Investments President
- David Joy, RiverSource Investments Chief Market Strategist
- Patricia Chadwick, President of Ravengate Partners
THE AMERICAN DREAM & FANNIE & FREDDIE
CNBC’S Diana Olick reports.
FIN REG VOTE: BANK TAX & SCOTT BROWN & OTHER SENATORS
CNBC’s Eamon Javers reports.
MARKETS STRATEGIES// THREATS FROM WASHINGTON
- Jim Paulsen, Wells Capital Management Chief Investment Strategist
- Dan Fitzpatrick, StockMarketMentor.com; Pres. & CEO; RealMoney.com Sr. Contributor