Please join us at 7pm ET tonight on CNBC
- Jeff Kleintop, LPL Financial Chief Market Strategist
- Stephanie Link, TheStreet Director of Research and VP of Strategy
- Keith McCullough, Hedgeye Risk Management CEO & CNBC Contributor
SILVER DOWN 10%, BELOW $42, AHEAD OF CME MARGIN INCREASE; GOLD; DOLLAR
- CNBC's Sharon Epperson reports.
BUY OR SELL SILVER & GOLD & COMMODITIES INDEX?
- Mike Seery, President Seeryfutures.com
- Lee Munson, Portfolio Chief Investment Officer
STRATEGIC ISSUES FOLLOWING BIN LADEN DEATH
- Roger Cressey, NBC News Terrorism Analyst,Terrorism Expert
- Chad Sweet, Co-Founder of The Chertoff Group; Fmr. Chief of Staff, Dept. of Homeland Security (2007-2009); Fmr. CIA Directorate of Operations (1990-1993)
- Larry Korb, Center for American Progress Senior Fellow; Fmr. Asst. Defense Secretary during Reagan Administration
OSAMA STORY DETAILS & THE PRESIDENT'S POLITICAL CAPITAL MOVING FORWARD
-CNBC chief Washington correspondent John Harwood reports from the White House.
NATIONAL UNITY MOMENT TO GET THE COUNTRY'S WORK DONE?
- Robert Reich, Fmr. Labor Secretary; "Aftershock" author; CNBC Contributor; Univ. of CA., Berkeley, Prof. of Public Policy - Berkeley, CA
- Kay Bailey Hutchison, (R) Texas