Please join us at 7pm ET tonight on CNBC
- David Tice, Portofilio Manager, The Prudent Bear Fund
- Michael Cuggino, Permanent Portfolio Funds President & Portfolio Manager
- Todd Schoenberger, LandColt Trading Managing Director
WHY IS EVERYONE SO GLOOMY ON THE ECONOMY?
- Brian Wesbury, First Trust Advisors Chief Economist
- David Goldman, Former head of Fixed Income Research at Bank of America
BIN LADEN KILLED; LATEST NEWS FROM THE WHITE HOUSE
- CNBC chief Washington correspondent John Harwood reports.
THE COST OF WAR...WITH BIN LADEN DEAD, IS IT TIME TO GET OUT OF AFGHANISTAN?
- Gen. Wesley Clark, U.S. Army (Ret.); NATO Supreme Allied Commander Europe (1997 - 2000)
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz, (R) Utah; House Budget Committee
- David Rittgers, Fmr. Special Forces officer (did 3 tours in Afghanistan)
HAS JETER LOST HIS MOJO? OVER THE HILL AT 36? IS HE WORTH THE $51 MILLION?
- CNBC’s Darren Rovell reports.
DEBT CEILING PREVIEW: DAY BEFORE BIDEN'S DEFICIT REDUCTION MEETING, CANTOR, KYL CHALLENGE WHITE HOUSE
- Keith Boykin, Former Clinton White House Aide; Editor of The Daily Voice online news site; CNBC contributor
- Steve Moore, Senior Economics Writer for WSJ Editorial Board; "Return to Prosperity" co-author