Please join us at 7pm ET tonight on CNBC.
DEBT DEAL DRAMA RAGES ON
- Gov. Ed Rendell, (D) Fmr. Pennsylvania Governor; NBC News Political Analyst; Fmr. DNC Chairman
- Fmr. Rep. Artur Davis (D)
- Rep. Nan Hayworth, (R) New York
- Jimmy Pethokoukis, Reuters Breakingviews: Money & Politics Columnist
DO 80% WANT HIGHER TAXES?
- Scott Rasmussen of Rasmussen Reports join us.
DEBT TROUBLE IN EUROPE
- CNBC’s Michelle Caruso-Cabrera reports from Rome.
- Steven Weiss, Author, "The Billion Dollar Mistake;" Fast Money Contributor
Free Market Friday
THE OBAMA DOWNGRADE
- Andrew Ross Sorkin, New York Times Business Reporter; Author, "Too Big To Fail: CNBC contributor
- Mark Simone, deputy managing editor of National Review
- Armstrong Williams, Radio Talk Show Host/Syndicated Columnist
CAN OBAMA PULL A 'CLINTON' ON THE GOP?
- Robert Reich, Fmr. Labor Secretary; "Aftershock" author; CNBC Contributor; Univ. of CA., Berkeley, Prof. of Public Policy
- Steve Moore, Senior Economics Writer for WSJ Editorial Board;"Return to Prosperity" co-author; Founder & Fmr. President of the Club for Growth