Please join us at 7pm ET tonight on CNBC.
MARKETS IN TURMOIL
- Jason Trennert, Strategas Research Partners; Chief Investment Strategist & Managing Partner
- Art Hogan, managing director at Lazard Freres & Co
FINANCIALS UNDER FIRE: MORTGAGE LAWSUIT
- CNBC’s Diana Olick reports.
THE GLOBAL ECONOMY, BONDS AND MARKET
- Peter Fisher, BlackRock Global Head of Fixed Income; Fmr. Under Secy of Treasury
ONE-ON-ONE WITH MITT ROMNEY
The GOP presidential candidate and former Massachusetts governor will discuss his new jobs plan and the Republican presidential race.
DYNAMIC DUO REACT TO ROMNEY'S JOBS PLAN AND THE GOP RACE
- Robert Reich, Fmr. Labor Secretary; "Aftershock: The Next Economy and America's Future" author; CNBC Contributor; Univ. of CA., Berkeley, Prof.
- Steve Moore, Senior Economics Writer for WSJ Editorial Board; "Return to Prosperity" co-author; Founder & Fmr. President of the Club for Growth