Tonight at 7pm ET on CNBC:
BRIGHT SPOT: RETAIL ROARS ON BLACK FRIDAY/ CYBER MONDAY...Is retail picture as rosy as it looks? Is it a reflection of optimistic consumer or saving-weary consumer? Are retailers discounting too much to turn a profit?
- Brian Sozzi, Equity Research Analyst
- Marshal Cohen, Chief Retail Analyst The NPD Group
- Loren Bendele, Founder & CEO of Savings.com
EUROPEAN DEBT CRISIS -- IS THIS A BUYING OPPORTUNITY?
- Robert Froehlich, The Hartford, Sr. Managing Director
- Peter Morici, University of Maryland Robert H. Smith School of Business Prof; U.S. International Trade Commission Fmr. Chief Economist
CONGRESS BACK IN SESSION
- Rep. Mike Pence (R-IN)
WILL THERE BE A TAX CUT EXTENSION? WHAT IS THE RIGHT COMPROMISE?
- Robert Reich, Fmr. Labor Secretary; "Aftershock" author; CNBC Contributor; Univ. of CA., Berkeley, Prof. of Public Policy
- Steve Moore, Senior Economics Writer for WSJ Editorial Board; "Return to Prosperity" co-author
WIKILEAKS & CHINA
- CNBC's Hampton Pearson.
HOW SHOULD INVESTORS NAVIGATE THESE TRICKY WATERS?
- Jon Najarian, Co-Founder, OptionMonster.com; Fast Money Contributor
- Alan Valdes, DME Securities Vice President
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.