Tonight at 7pm ET ...
- Alan Valdes, DME Securities Vice President
- Jim LaCamp, Macroportfolio Advisors Sr. VP, Portfolio Manager
- Dan Fitzpatrick, StockMarketMentor.com founder
LIGHTS OUT IN WASHINGTON?
-CNBC chief Washington correspondent John Harwood reports.
GOLD VAULTS TO RECORD HIGHS....HOW HIGH WILL IT GO & WHY & WHEN WILL THE PARTY END?
- David Goldman, Former Head of Fixed Income Research at Bank of America
- Jon Najarian, Co-Founder, OptionMonster.com; Fast Money Contributor
TRUTH SQUADING THE CONSEQUENCES OF A GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN
- CNBC's Hampton Pearson reports.
"THE TIME FOR COMPREHENSIVE TAX REFORM HAS COME"
- Rep. Dave Camp (R) MI; Ways & Means Chmn
- James Baker, former White House chief of Staff and Treasury Secretary
SHUTDOWN SHOWDOWN POLITICS…IS OBAMA SERIOUS ABOUT NEGOTIATING A BUDGET OR IS HE REFUSING TO BUDGE? IS HE USING BUDGET BATTLE AS POLITICAL FOOTBALL?
- Eleanor Clift, Newsweek/Daily Beast Contributing Editor
- Jimmy Pethokoukis, Reuters Breakingviews: Money & Politics Columnist; CNBC Contributor
Please join us at 7pm ET.