Please join us at 7pm ET tonight on CNBC.
IS THERE A DEBT DEAL?
- Sen. Tom Coburn; (R) Oklahoma
- Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, (D) New Hampshire
CUT, CAP & BALANCE?
- Sen. Rand Paul, (R) Kentucky
APPLE’S BLOWOUT EARNINGS
- CNBC’s Jon Fortt reports.
- Steve Grasso, CNBC Market Analyst; Stuart Frankel, Managing Director of Institutional Sales
- Jeremy Siegel, Professor of Finance Wharton School at Univ. of Pennsylvania
ECONOMISTS OPPOSE CONSITUTIONAL BALANCED BUDGET AMENDMENT
- David Webb, Tea Party, Host of The Grinder on AM 970; Founder, Co-founder TeaParty365
- Matt Miller, Host, Public Radio's "Left, Right & Center"; WashingtonPost.com columnist
- Sen. Mike Lee, (R) Utah; "The Only Solution Left to Save our Future" Author
NEWS CORP IN CRISIS: THE HACKING HEARING
-CNBC’s Kayla Tausche reports from London.
MURDOCHS AT THE HACKING HEARING: 'TOP EXECS KNEW NOTHING'
- Sarah Ellison, Fmr. WSJ Reporter; "The War At The Wall Street Journal" Author
- Ken Chandler, Newsmax Magazine Editor-in-Chief
- Lou Colasuonno, Fmr. NYPost/Daily News Editor-in-Chief