Tonight at 7pm ET on CNBC:
- CNBC chief Washington correspondent John Harwood reports.
WHITE HOUSE SHAKEUP: DOES THIS MEAN ANY POLICY CHANGES COMING FOR TAXES, REGULATION, ETC?
- Andrew Breitbart, Breitbart.com
- Bill Press, Host, The Bill Press Show (on Sirius); Fmr. California Democratic Party Chairman -
- Keith Boykin, Former Clinton White House Aide; Editor of The Daily Voice online news site; CNBC contributor
- Wayne Allyn Root, GWIN Co-founder, Chairman & CEO, Gambling Expert & Author
WHY CEOs DON'T LIKE OBAMA'S POLICIES
- T.J. Rodgers, Cypress Semiconductor CEO
FLASH CRASH: SHOULD INVESTORS FEEL SAFER?
- Kara Scannell, WSJ Reporter
- Don Luskin, CNBC Contributor; Trend Macro Chief Investment Officer
- David Kotok, Cumberland Advisors Chairman & Chief Investment Officer; CNBC Contributor
STIMULUS & JOBS
- Robert Reich, Fmr. Labor Secretary; "Aftershock: The Next Economy and America's Future" author; CNBC Contributor; Prof. UofCal, Berkeley
- Casey Mulligan, Economics Professor University of Chicago
MEG WHITMAN'S MAID-GATE
- Brian Mooar, NBC News
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.