Tonight at 7pm ET on CNBC:
IS GEITHNER SIGNALING KING DOLLAR’S RESURGENCE?
"The USA and no country around the world can devalue its way to prosperity, to competitiveness, it is not a viable feasible strategy and we will not engage in it." - Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner
- Jim Rogers, Rogers Holdings Chairman
- Andy Busch, BMO Capital Markets; CNBC Contributor
IS IT TIME TO END TAXPAYER FUNDING OF NPR & PBS?
- Josh Silver, Free Press President & CEO
- Michelle Caruso-Carbrera, CNBC Business News
YOUR TAXES, YOUR VOTE
CAMPAIGN'S BIG SPENDER: PUBLIC UNIONS…HOW CAN PUBLIC UNIONS USE TAXPAYER MONEY TO SPEND ON ELECTIONS?
- Joy Reid, ReidReport.com Editor; Miami Herald Columnist
- Jimmy Pethokoukis, Reuters Money & Politics Columnist; CNBC Contributor
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.