Tonight at 7pm ET on CNBC:
BIG-TIME MORTGAGE MESS:
IS AN OFFICIAL MORATORIUM A BAD IDEA?…WILL IT TAKE 3 WEEKS OR 3 MONTHS?…IS THIS POLITICAL?
- CNBC real estate reporter Diana Olick
- Bill McCollum, Florida attorney general
- Matt Englett, KEL Attorneys Managing Partner (largest real estate/foreclosure defense law firm in Florida)
GROWTH AGENDA FOR AMERICA
- Bob McDonnell, Governor of Virgina
COMMODITIES ON FIRE...
- CNBC’s Sharon Epperson
- Jim LaCamp, Macroportfolio Advisors Sr. VP, Portfolio Manager - Ft. Worth
- Randy Bateman, Huntington Funds President & Chief Investment Officer
- Andy Busch, BMO Capital Markets Global Currency & Public Policy Strategist
IS THE ADMINISTRATION SHELL SHOCKED? ARE THEIR BEST DAYS BEHIND THEM?
- Robert Reich, Fmr. Labor Secretary; "Aftershock: The Next Economy and America's Future" author; CNBC Contributor
- Steve Moore, Senior Economics Writer for WSJ Editorial Board; "Return to Prosperity" co-author
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.